Tuesday 8 August 2017

"He Truly Knows Your Desire"

I have been wanting so badly some dome lids and cake stands for my bakery display at the Farmers Market. I looked on the Internet, was searching over and over again in so many places for these items but just could not find the right price I wanted to pay for. 

One day my husband Mark and I were traveling through a little town in Illinois. As we were driving along the road he noticed a little interesting store and said, 'Honey, let's stop here and look what they have to offer'. When we entered the store we noticed right away that all kitchen items were 50% off. To my amazement a beautiful glass dome lid with plate was also on sale for just $ 10.00. The owner was very friendly and so she and I got to talking. I shared a little bit about my immigration and the bakery business. She was so touched about what I had experienced that she reached underneath the counter and handed me a beautiful cake stand and said, 'take it, I give it to you'. 

With no further delay let this speak to you because I want to tell you that God knows your desire, Child of God. He knows you, He knows what's going on in your life, He knows your needs. In fact He knows everything about you and He wants to provide for you. Now rest in this assurance and let Him have His way in your life.

“Are not five sparrows sold for two copper coins? And not one of them is forgotten before God. But the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Do not fear therefore; you are of more value than many sparrows" (Luke 12:6&7 NKJV).

For the sake of making Him big in your life.
-Suzanne Tanner




No comments:

Post a Comment